Job: Satellite TV Technician / IRC45364
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Dish
Browse Similar Jobs: IT - Computer Services & Support
Since 1980, DISH Network is the ideal workplace for people with adventurous spirit and creativity, who are smart risk takers and aggressive winners - all those for whom the status quo just isn?t enough. Always improving, extending their products and delivering greater value to people, including a workforce of 22,000 plus. Explore the big picture with DISH Network!
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning about new technologies? Then being a DISH Network Satellite TV Technician is your calling. Visiting 3 to 5 customers daily, you complete site surveys, install satellite equipment and educate our customers on their exciting new DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, general labor and/or customer relationship experience to be in the picture with DISH!
Skills / Requirements
- Completing morning safety huddle meeting with other Technicians and a Field Service Manager
- Securing testing meters, phones and mobility tablets for company van; confirming needed supplies, tools and equipment
- Providing top level customer service by communicating to the customer an estimated arrival time prior to arrival at the site
- Reviewing order (new installation, additional services or troubleshooting) with the customer
- Conducting site survey (determining the best positioning for strongest signal reception), installing satellite TV and receivers and ensuring broadband connectivity
- Verifying that the completed order meets the customer?s needs and providing customer education of equipment
- Cleaning up site, conducting final account review with customer and updating customer accounts on mobility tablets
- Communicating progress of last installation with manager, dispatch and warehouse
Education & Experience
Our Satellite TV Technicians come from a variety of different backgrounds, including general labor, contracting, homebuilding, construction and the military. Success does not hinge on a precise work history. Although no specific work or technical expertise is required, we have determined that some factors may enable you to jumpstart your success in this entry-level customer contact technician position. Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.