Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Netflix Customer Service Representatives
at 24-7 Intouch
ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
For more on our company culture, follow the link to Our Story -https://vimeo.com/177119191
About the Job
Netflix is revolutionizing the way people watch TV and movies. Are you passionate about entertainment and technology? We’re in search of dynamic Customer Service Representatives who are curious, innovative and excited to join a high-performing team providing exceptional customer service over the phone to current and future customers.
In this role, you’ll be helping customers binge-watch their favorite Netflix series, but working for 24-7 Intouch.
As a Netflix Customer Service Representative, you love…
- Watching movies and TV shows (bonus points if you’re a Netflix binge-watcher)
- Having conversations with people you don’t know
- Learning new things and finding creative ways to solve problems
- Fast-paced work environments
As a Netflix Customer Service Representative, you will...
- Provide exceptional customer service in a non-scripted world
- Perform basic-level technical troubleshooting
- Be a professional multitasker
- Drive your own performance within a team environment
- Give and receive feedback regularly
- Be flexible to work various schedules (and show up on time)
- Performs other duties as assigned
As a Netflix Customer Service Representative, you have…
- A high school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Great typing skills (at least 35 words per minute)
- People experience (customer service experience preferred)
- Amazing phone presence (people can literally hear you smiling)
- Experience using a streaming player or gaming system (Playstation, Wii, Xbox, AppleTV, iPad)
- An understanding of basic computer and home networking terminology (operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc)