Rise Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Director - Logan
at Rise Services, Inc.
RISE Services, a nonprofit human services organization, is seeking a full time Assistant Director responsible for the direction and management of the Logan Family Services Programs through the implementation of the RISE Mission, Vision, and Values and in compliance with all regulations and policies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide management and supervision of coordinators in the designated region.
- Work as a team strategizing, creating, and overseeing plans that will provide the best available support for individuals in services.
- Supervise, schedule, train, and work direct care hours alongside Direct Support Professionals.
- Ensure that the necessary records, logs and other documentation are maintained, as required by RISE and the state.
- Coach, train, and mentor employees, providing positive leadership and team building based on respect, cooperation, and competency.
- Effectively advocate for people receiving support.
- Responsible for proper administration of budgets and financial oversight for designated region.
- Position includes being on-call and limited traveling.
- Must have a bachelors degree in the field of developmental disabilities, mental health, youth corrections, foster care and/or other related fields or equivalent and two (2) years of supervisory experience in the field; or four (4) years experience in the field and two (2) years supervisory experience.
- Must have verbal and written communication skills adequate to the specific job task required
- Appropriate telephone etiquette and skills
- Familiarity with medical and psychological terminology, teaching principles, human behavior or principles of psychology useful
- Ability to work flexible hours
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY