Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
# of Openings:
C3/CustomerContactChannels is a contact center provider for corporations who view outsourcing objectives as a strong component of their growth and brand development strategies. Led by a team of seasoned professionals with significant experience in key industries, C3/CustomerContactChannels builds solid partnerships with its clients based on mutually determined business objectives. From traditional phone and email, to a complete Interactive Web Response solution, C3 is there to positively engage and promote our clients’ brand with every contact we make with their customers.
Position Purpose: The Trainer is responsible for the training and development of call center personnel in the areas of client deliverables and expectations including product information, sales and customer service. Trainers may also train leadership team members in expected C3 leadership contributions and behaviors, management skill and internal policy and procedure.
Reports To: Training Manager
1. Deliver new hire and ongoing training with emphasis on customer service and sales skills, client product knowledge, as well as C3 policies and procedures.
2. Maintain a high success rate of successful graduates as demonstrated by high ratings on graduate evaluations and on the job performance.
3. Partner with clients in curriculum design and modification. Develop associated supporting materials.
4. Ensure that all trainees are actively engaged in the training process through the planning and implementation of activities and incentives.
5. Prepare lesson plans and course agenda for each training class.
6. Conduct proficiency evaluations and certify trainees for the programs to which they are assigned.
7. In conjunction with supervisors and management staff, work with team members in the continued development of associates to reach optimal performance.
8. Conduct ongoing refresher and cross-training modules in critical areas as identified by the quality and operations teams.
9. Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by management of the company.
1. A minimum of one year instructing in an adult learning environment preferably in the call center, customer service or related industry.
2. Undergraduate degree in Human Capital Development, Instructional Design, English or a related discipline.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels of the organization.
4. Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint and Word.
6. Exceptional motivational, interpersonal and customer service skills; Demonstrated leadership skills.
7. Ability to speak in front of medium to large sized groups of people.
8. Schedule Flexibility.
9. Team Player.
10. Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance.