Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Vice-President, Physician Network - SHCN
at Health Choice
The Regional Vice-President, Physician Network role is the physician lead in their assigned market and is responsible for the network in that state; including operations, financial performance and network composition.
· This position will work closely with their local Regional Executive Director of Operations, Regional Vice President of Operations and the Director of Network Development to grow the number of participating providers in the network. Primarily in regards to Primary Care Physicians
· Partner with local chapter and MSO operations to assist in the development and execution of strategic initiatives designed at enhancing patient performance within the risk based population
· Regularly review financial performance with the local and national financial and operational leads and makes strategic adjustments or recommendations as needed to achieve programmatic and corporate goals
· Analyze and prepare reports regarding network performance; participates in all operational planning and review meetings, including the monthly close and operating reviews
· Work with SHCN operations and finance on annual budgeting and periodic forecast performance activities
· Work with the SHCN ACO CMO, along with the chairs of the regional and local chapter boards, to facilitate the execution of an effective physician governance model in the communities that we serve
· Performs other duties as requested.
Knowledge & Skills
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Board certification and part-time clinical practice preferred
· Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
· Informatics experience and track record as a clinician-investigator desired
- MD required
- Master’s degree in business, technology or health care administration strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in related roles