Jordan Valley Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hyperbaric Tech - PRN - JVMC
at Jordan Valley Medical Center
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, Cardiology, and Pediatrics.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
Hyperbaric Wound Care Tech
- Monitors and cares for all hyperbaric patients under the direct supervison of the Hyperbaric director.
- Oversees all aspects of Hyperbaric technical operations including supervision of technical staff, chamber preventative maintenance programs, quality assurance, code compliance, and patient safety related issues.
- Performs all duties in a manner that promotes and supports the Standards of Conduct for Steward Healthcare.
- Responsible for the treatment and safety of all Hyperbaric patients.
- Prefer at least one year of experience in a Hyperbaric Environment.
- Preferred Certified Hyperbaric Technician.
- Preferred knowledge in Physics of Dive Medicine and an understanding of gas laws, mechanical effects, physiology, medical terminology, decompression theory, schematics, medical gas systems, HBO terminology.
- Must have BLS certification
- Preferred ACLS and PALS. Can obtain within 6 months of hire
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
"Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."