Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mammography Tech - Full Time - JVW
at Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has been serving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (AART) in radiography and certified/board eligible in mammography.
- Certified in the State of Utah to practice and administer radiation.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to operate mammography equipment and stereotactic localization devices.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- One year mammography experience preferred.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Jordan Valley Hospital - West Valley Campus is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.