Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Pos. Category
- Information Technology
- Location : City
- Salt Lake City
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, energetic, and fun environment. You’ll be working on our UI development team and collaborating with a talented team of Graphic Designers, SEO professionals and UI experts to develop and maintain extremely high-traffic enterprise level web applications. The job includes doing front end markup for many of our web front ends including responsive websites, flat-screen widgets, emails, landing pages, online forms and more.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Hands on experience with Core Java (Java 8)
- Hands on experience developing responsive webpages with jQuery, Java Script and/or Angular JS
- Excellent knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate
- Service oriented architecture (SOA) experience
- Hands on in developing REST APIs
- Experience with Java Application Servers (i.e. WildFly, JBOSS)
- Practical experience with J2EE and JSP
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server, MySQL and Postgres.
- Experience writing complex SQL Queries
- Testing Driven Development Knowledge (Experience with Junit or similar)
- Command of version control software GIT
- Practical knowledge of Linux command line and scripting
- Experience working in a fast paced, enterprise environment
- Must have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Cross-browser compatibility and implementation experience
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Apache Struts
- Practical knowledge of algorithms and data structures
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of required duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.